International sales and business development (freelance)
About the opportunity:
- Follow up leads generated by our list builder, mailing list and marketing efforts and explain how we can help them
- Actively approach, by phone and email, international companies in the food, cosmetic and pet food industry and get them interested in working with us
- You propose them the right product and actively follow up the offer
- Your contacts will be site, regional and global quality managers/directors, supply chain managers/directors and CEO’s
- You can convince existing customers of the benefits of our other products
- Thanks to your commercial drive, you are eager to turn every single opportunity into a closed deal
- Main focus is the European market, which might be extended to other regions
- You work from your home office, using phone, video and email to reach out to leads and customers.
What are your competences?
- You can demonstrate successful experience with B2B sales from a distance
- A hands-on and can-do attitude are in your genes
- Sales is your passion: Even your grandmother would by our products from you
- You are able to work autonomously with data given to you and in finding new opportunities.
- Relations within FMCG will make your success bigger
- Your English is like your second mother tongue.
The way you can show your interest in this opportunity:
Send your application letter and CV via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply here on our website