European Quality Auditor/Consultant
About the opportunity:
- Conduct Quality & Food Safety supplier audits to verify compliance with customer requirements and help them to improve quality (ingredients, raw materials, packaging material)
- Improve the quality culture in companies by a hands-on and practical approach
- Perform value adding internal audits at our customers
- Make the quality system work for the people, not the other way around
What are your competences?
You are a certified Lead Assessor (FSSC – ISO 9001)
- You have at least 5 years’ practical (audit) experience in Quality & Food Safety
- A hands-on and can-do attitude are in your genes
- You are able to work autonomously in an interdependent environment and are willing to share professional knowledge and experience.
- You are passionate about continuously improving Quality & Food Safety
- Your English is excellent (spoken and written)
Why is this a great opportunity?
Your working area is different food related industries in Europe, giving you the opportunity to experience different production processes enriching your professional and personal life.
QuontinuIm can offer you a full-time contract, with correct Compensations & Benefits.
When not auditing or at a customer, you can work from home.
Personal and professional development are key to keep being the best in your area.
You will be part of a young, healthy and growing company.